Monday, August 6, 2012

It's been a while, but I'm back!

After defending my dissertation, graduating, and then waiting tables for a few months to get moving money together (which really takes the creative blogging energy out of you when it's mostly outdoors and it's 100+ degrees out), I'm finally settled into my new place in Little Rock, and ready to get at it again.

I'm entering my last month before getting a real paycheck, and I'm super-excited about what I might do when I can really buy groceries. In the meantime, I'm working up a post to share all of my lessons learned with the budgetfood crowd. Of course, this doesn't mean that I'm going to be eating foie gras every meal, but it does mean that I can afford some duck or a nice steak on occasion.

Anyway, it's nice to be back to posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment