Sunday, January 15, 2012

I guess it's time for me to blog.

With a semester away from teaching, my dissertation nearly complete, and having successfully navigated the job market, I've been doing a lot of catching up for lost time. In the past few weeks I've done tons of knitting, cooking, baking, and other various domestic adventures that I do for fun. I've also started participating in the 52 weeks of cooking and 52 weeks of baking challenges on Reddit, and have been trying my hand at getting better at food photography (and photography in general).

So why not? It might not be a bad idea to keep a blog, if for no other reason than to keep up with what I've done. If you've happened to stumble upon this, welcome, and feel free to read along!

Here's hoping for a successful adventure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment